1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited,137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018. Do not send entries to this address.
3. This Prize Draw is open only to GB residents aged 18 years or over (the “Entrant”) excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of age and/or residence will be required.
4. The Prize Draw opens at 12:00 hrs GMT on 17.05.2021 (“Opening Date”) and all entries must be received by 22:00hrs GMT 21.06.2021. (“Closing Date”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Date and the Closing Date is referred to as the “Promotional Period”. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Internet access and a valid Instagram or Facebook account is required to enter.
6. To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must during the Promotional Period follow @CobraBeer, like the post, tag a friend (aged 18+) and comment with #dinneroncobra. By tagging your friend, you confirm you have their permission to do so. It is optional, to show support to the restaurant you would like to dine at, by giving them a follow or tagging them in the comments
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Multiple entries allowed per person on Instagram or Facebook during the Promotional Period. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
9. There are two hundred and fifty (250) prize available in total. One (1) prize per winner and their chosen friend
10. Each prize consists x2 meals at the restaurant tagged in the winners entry, to the value of £25 only. Any spend beyond the 2x£25 (£50) must be covered by the prize winner. Meals must be redeemed by August 31st 2021. Redemption period could be extended if necessitated by Covid-19 restrictions
11. All eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance for them to win a prize.
12. The Prize Draw will take place on 22.06.2021 (“Draw Date”). Two Hundred and Fifty (250) winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date.
13. The Prize winner will be contacted by direct message on Instagram or Facebook by 25.06.2021 and asked to provide a valid email for themselves and their chosen friend. Winners must respond to notification of their Prize within 48 hours of notification otherwise the right to claim the Prize will be lost and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions as the original selection. The new prize winner will be notified by within 1 (one) working day.
14. Prize winner will be communicated with via email to confirm the date and time they would like to redeem their prize at their selected restaurant.
15. Entrants that have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or not received in accordance with entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Entries may be disqualified if incomplete or illegible.
17. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. Entrants who do not provide correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group, third party or agent entries will be valid.
19. The name and county of the winner will be available to anyone requesting this information by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Cobra Beer Marketing Team, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ within 28 days of the Closing Date.
20. Winner agrees to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on the Cobra Beer website and/or social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
21. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other prize.
22. In the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
24. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Prize Draw matters shall be final.
25. Prizes are the items stated only. All other costs and expenses relating to the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner unless expressly stated otherwise.
26. By entering the Prize Draw, the winner agrees that the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility or liability for any damage, expense, cost, loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings), injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered or sustained by any entrant in connection with this Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
27. Entrants undertake that the information they submit is accurate, and consent to their Personal Data (which shall have the same meaning given to it under the Data Protection Act 2018) being passed to its agencies supporting with the Promotion.
28. These Terms and Conditions, this promotion and any other dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Prize Draw), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
29. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook and/ or Instagram bear no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook or Instagram from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
30. It is not the intention of the Promoter to use this Prize Draw in any way to encourage excessive consumption of alcohol.
From the 17th May – 21st June, Cobra Beer is launching an exciting initiative to support our customers through the open up period.
This is our way of showing support for the hospitality industry and encouraging consumers to get back out into restaurants.
The promotion is as follows:
What happens if my restaurant wins?
Terms & conditions